Tuesday 17 July 2007

Maya at four and half weeks







Well, we are still here....all is progressing. Maya has her first cold and she sounds like a true wart hog....poor thing. She also has decided that sleeping in her own cot/crib is not for her. How do grandmothers get the babies down? I do not know. But she refuses for us....we have only had two nights with her in her own bed since my mom left. And one of those was Paul's mum spending the night here so we could get some sleep and her putting Maya down for the night. But, as all parents have said, it gets better. At least she will sleep for a full 6 hours...it is just when????

She is weighing in at a hefty 10 lbs 11oz. Eating approx every 3 hours and would do every hour on the hour if I would let her.

I must admit that i am not feeling very creative today in writing...as I was up all night with her and her wart hog like sounds - she was a little trooper though.

Both Paul and I are exhausted, but her smiles make it all worthwhile.

I promise more later, but for now, will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Love to all, katherine
ps, thank you again to Roy for the photos...you have a wonderful eye and we are so happy that you are the family photographer!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both Mum and Maya are gorgeous! Paul you are a lucky man.