Sunday 29 July 2007

Maya at 7 weeks!!






We are amazed at the change in Maya, She is really coming into her own....sleeping thru the night! Her temper only flares up when she is sleepy, hungry or has dirty pants....pretty simple, but still can be a bit of a conundrum at times. She is pretty big - over 12 lbs. As they say, she is thriving. But we still can't say who she looks like????

Debbie (my friend from Houston who uses our home as her base while traveling the world) has been here this week and has been a tremendous help. Paul was away working and having her has been a blessing! With her help- we have gotten Maya sleeping from about 10 -6 am! Lets hope it lasts!

I know all of you without kids are wondering why we keep going on about sleep, but it is very hard to function without some....it is like gold to us. But Maya is truly a very very good baby and this makes me wonder how hard her teenage years will be!!!

Paul was overwhelmed with the change in her in just a short week.....she just keeps growing and morphing into her own little person.

All is well with me. The first six weeks passed and I must admit I am starting to feel myself again....thank goodness. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope all of you are well and happy...we send you loads of love, Kat

No comments: